Status Concerns and the Organization of Work
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno S. Frey & Susanne Neckermann, 2008.
"Awards: A view from psychological economics,"
IEW - Working Papers
357, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Susanne Neckermann, 2008. "Awards - A View From Psychological Economics," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-15, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey & Susanne Neckermann, 2008. "Awards - A View from Psychological Economics," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-02, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Kräkel, Matthias, 2005. "Emotions and the Optimality of Unfair Tournaments," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 45, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Amihai Glazer & Vesa Kanniainen & Panu Poutvaara, 2004.
"Initial Luck, Status-Seeking and Snowballs Lead to Corporate Success and Failure,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1216, CESifo Group Munich.
- Glazer, Amihai & Kanniainen, Vesa & Poutvaara, Panu, 2004. "Initial Luck, Status-Seeking and Snowballs Lead to Corporate Success and Failure," IZA Discussion Papers 1426, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonio Cabrales & Antoni Calvó, 2002. "Social preferences and skill segregation," Economics Working Papers 629, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Régis Renault, 2008.
"Status and incentives,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 39(1), pages 305-326.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Renault, Régis, 2007. "Status and Incentives," IDEI Working Papers 451, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Régis Renault, 2007. "Status and Incentives," THEMA Working Papers 2007-01, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Robert Dur & Amihai Glazer, 2004. "Optimal Incentive Contracts For a Worker Who Envies His Boss," CESifo Working Paper Series 1282, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ederer, Florian & Patacconi, Andrea, 2010.
"Interpersonal comparison, status and ambition in organizations,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 348-363, August.
- Andrea Patacconi & Florian Ederer, 2005. "Interpersonal Comparison, Status and Ambition in Organisations," Economics Series Working Papers 222, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Cabrales & Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Nicola Pavoni, 2008.
"Social Preferences, Skill Segregation, and Wage Dynamics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 75(1), pages 65-98.
- Antonio Cabrales & Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Nicola Pavoni, 2004. "Social Preferences, Skill Segregation and Wage Dynamics," Working Papers 181, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Cabrales Goitia Antonio & Calvó-Armengol Antoni & Pavoni Nicola, 2007. "Social Preferences, Skill Segregation and Wage Dynamics," Working Papers 201053, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Antonio Cabrales & Antoni Calvo-Armengol & Nicola Pavoni, 2005. "Social Preferences, Skill Segregation, and Wage Dynamics," 2005 Meeting Papers 205, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Renault, Régis, 2000. "The Costs and Benefits of Symbolic Differentiation in the Work Place," IDEI Working Papers 101, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2002.
- Abigail Barr & Pieter Serneels, 2004. "Wages and Reciprocity in the Workplace," CSAE Working Paper Series 2004-18, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Antonio Cabrales & Antoni Calvó-Armengol, 2005. "Aversion to Inequality and Segregating Equilibria," Working Papers 177, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Kangsik Choi, 2014. "A Note On Pricing Of Product Quality For Status Concerns," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(4), pages 333-345, October.
More about this item
KeywordsWAGES ; WORKERS ; DISCRIMINATION;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:teavfo:2001-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fotauil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.