Delegated Law Enforcement And Noncooperative Behavior
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Besanko, David & Spulber, Daniel F, 1989. "Delegated Law Enforcement and Noncooperative Behavior," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 25-52, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Pénard & Saïd Souam, 2002.
"Collusion et politique de la concurrence en information asymétrique,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 66, pages 209-233.
- Thierry Penard & Saïd Souam, 1999. "Collusion et politique de la concurrence en information asymétrique," Working Papers 99-26, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Thierry Pénard & S. Souam, 2002. "Collusion et politique de la concurrence en information asymétrique," Post-Print halshs-00069687, HAL.
- Olivella, P. & Aron, D.J., 1991.
"Bonuses and Penalties as Equilibrium Incentive Devices, with Application to Manufacturing Systems,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
153.91, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Debra J. Aron & Paul Olivella, 1991. "Bonuses and Penalties as Equilibrium Incentive Devices, with Application to Manufacturing Systems," Discussion Papers 932, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- M. Martin Boyer, 2007. "Resistance (to Fraud) Is Futile," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 74(2), pages 461-492.
- Gianmaria Martini & Cinzia Rovesti, 2004.
"Antitrust policy and price collusion. Public agencies vs delegation,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 70(2), pages 127-151.
- Gianmaria MARTINI & Cinzia ROVESTI, 2004. "Antitrust policy and price collusion : public agencies vs delegation," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2004021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Timo Goeschl & Ole Jürgens, 2014. "Criminalizing environmental offences: when the prosecutor’s helping hand hurts," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 199-219, April.
- Garoupa, Nuno, 1997. "A note on private enforcement and type-I error," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 423-429, September.
- Coşgel, Metin M. & Etkes, Haggay & Miceli, Thomas J., 2011.
"Private law enforcement, fine sharing, and tax collection: Theory and historical evidence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 546-552.
- Metin M. Cosgel & Haggay Etkes & Thomas J. Miceli, 2010. "Private Law Enforcement, Fine Sharing, and Tax Collection: Theory and Historical Evidence," Working papers 2010-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Berno Buechel & Gerd Muehlheusser, 2016.
"Black Sheep or Scapegoats? Implementable Monitoring Policies under Unobservable Levels of Misbehavior,"
The Journal of Legal Studies,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(2), pages 331-366.
- Berno Buechel & Gerd Mühlheusser, 2014. "Black Sheep or Scapegoats? Implementable Monitoring Policies under Unobservable Levels of Misbehavior," CESifo Working Paper Series 4698, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leshem Shmuel & Tabbach Avraham D., 2012. "Commitment versus Flexibility in Enforcement Games," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-42, May.
- Jost, Peter-J., 1997. "Regulatory enforcement in the presence of a court system," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 491-508, December.
- M. Martin Boyer, 2001. "Resistance is Futile: An Essay in Crime and Commitment," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-58, CIRANO.
- Rouillon, Sébastien, 2010. "Optimal law enforcement with costly public funds," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 345-348, December.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2002:i:66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jost, Peter-J, 2001. "Crime, coordination, and punishment: An economic analysis," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 23-46, March.
More about this item
Keywordslaw ; economic behaviour ; social behaviour ; social welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:socaec:m8820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuscus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .