The Impact Of Exchange Rate Variability On Trade Flows: Further Results On Sectoral U.S. Imports From Canada
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: ECOLE DES HAUTES ETUDES COMMERCIALES(H.E.C.), 5255 DECELLES MONTREAL H3T 1V6 QUEBEC.|
Web page: http://www.hec.ca/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Belanger, Denis & Gutierrez, Sylvia & Racette, Daniel & Raynauld, Jacques, 1992. "The impact of exchange rate variability on trade flows: Further results on sectoral U.S. imports from Canada," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 61-82.
- Fischer, Malte, 1997. "Wechselkursunsicherheit und Außenhandel: Eine Analye der theoretischen Literatur," Kiel Working Papers 830, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Dieter Billen & Maria Melody Garcia & Nelli Khasanova, 2005. "Is the Effect of Exchange Rate Volatility on Trade More Pronounced in Latin America than in Asia?," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 434, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Greenaway, David & Kneller, Richard, 2010.
"Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Export Decisions in the UK,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 25, pages 734-753.
- David Greenaway & Richard Kneller & Xufei Zhang, "undated". "Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Export Decisions in the UK," Discussion Papers 08/42, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Sergio Nardis, 2004. "Currency unions and trade: The special case of EMU," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 140(3), pages 625-649, September.
- Jaramillo-Villanueva, Jose Luis & Sarker, Rakhal, 2009. "Exchange Rate Sensitivity of Fresh Tomatoes Imports from Mexico to the United States," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51459, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rivera-Solis, Luis Eduardo, 2007. "The Impact of the Adoption of the Euro: Evidence From Portugal," MPRA Paper 59624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Darby, Julia & MacDonald, Ronald, 2008. "US trade and exchange rate volatility: A real sectoral bilateral analysis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 238-259, March.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Julia Darby & Ronald MacDonald, 2006. "US Trade and Exchange Rate Volatility: A Real Sectoral Bilateral Analysis," Working Papers 2006_9, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Fischer, Malte, 1997. "Wechselkursunsicherheit und Außenhandel: Eine Analye der theoretischen Literatur," Kiel Working Papers 830, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Agathe Cote, "undated". "Exchange Rate Volatility and Trade: A Survey," Staff Working Papers 94-5, Bank of Canada.
- Michael R. Pakko & Howard J. Wall, 2001. "Reconsidering the trade-creating effects of a currency union," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 37-46.
- David UMORU & Adaobi S. OSEME, 2013. "Trade Flows and Exchange Rate Shocks in Nigeria: An Empirical Result," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(7), pages 948-977, July.
- Sergio Nardis & Claudio Vicarelli, 2003. "Currency unions and trade: The special case of EMU," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 139(4), pages 625-649, December.
- OWURU, Joel & FARAYIBI, Adesoji, 2016. "Exchange Rate Trends and Export Performance in Nigeria: A Descriptive Approach," MPRA Paper 74158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agathe Cote, 1994. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Trade," International Trade 9406001, EconWPA, revised 23 Jun 1994.
- Arief Bustaman & Kankesu Jayanthakumaran, 2006. "The Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on Indonesia’s Exports to the USA: An Application of ARDL Bounds Testing Procedure," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200610, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2006.
- Billen, Dieter & Garcia, Maria Melody & Khasanova, Nelli, 2005. "Is the effect of exchange rate volatility on trade more pronounced in Latin America than in Asia?," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 434, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Bolhassani, Marzieh & Hegerty, Scott W., 2011. "Industry trade between Canada and Mexico: Will a weakening peso help Mexican manufacturing in the long run?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 89-101, August.
- Yuan, Yan & Awokuse, Titus O., 2003. "Exchange Rate Volatility And U.S. Poultry Exports: Evidence From Panel Data," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22083, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Obinwata, Bede & OWURU, Joel & FARAYIBI, Adesoji, 2016. "Exchange Rate Trends and Export Performance in Nigeria: A Descriptive Approach," MPRA Paper 75526, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Dec 2016.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:etcoce:90-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed