Changes in Spanish Labor Income Structure During the 1980's:a Quantile Regression Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Alberto Abadie, 1997. "Changes in Spanish labor income structure during the 1980's: a quantile regression aproach," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 21(2), pages 253-272, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan Bodur, 2012.
"Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analysis,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 107-121, February.
- Tansel, Aysit & Bircan, Fatma, 2010. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5417, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan, 2011. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Working Papers 584, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Jan 2011.
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan, 2010. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analaysis," ERC Working Papers 1003, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2010.
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan, 2011. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1102, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Santiago Budría & Pedro Telhado-Pereira, 2011.
"Educational Qualifications And Wage Inequality: Evidence For Europe,"
Revista de Economia Aplicada,
Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 19(2), pages 5-34, Autumn.
- Budria, Santiago & Telhado-Pereira, Pedro, 2005. "Educational Qualifications and Wage Inequality: Evidence for Europe," MPRA Paper 91, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Budría, Santiago & Pereira, Pedro T., 2005. "Educational Qualifications and Wage Inequality: Evidence for Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1763, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- de la Rica, Sara & Dolado, Juan J. & Llorens, Vanesa, 2005.
"Ceiling and Floors: Gender Wage Gaps by Education in Spain,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1483, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- De la Rica Goiricelaya, Sara & Dolado, Juan J. & Llorens, Vanessa, 2005. "Ceilings and Floors? Gender Wage Gaps by Education in Spain," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-01, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Aitor Lacuesta & Sergio Puente & Pilar Cuadrado, 2009. "Omitted variables in the measure of a labour quality index: the case of Spain," Working Papers 0835, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- V. Chernozhukov & C. Hansen, 2013. "Quantile Models with Endogeneity," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 57-81, May.
- Manuel Hidalgo Pérez & Walter García-Fontes, 2009. "Estimating Human Capital Externalities:The Case of Spanish Regions," Working Papers 09.17, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLABOUR INCOME; DISTRIBUTION;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cemfdt:9521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemfies.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.