Modeling Non-Ignorable Attrition and Measurement Error in Panel Surveys: An Application to Travel Demand Modeling
Modern panel surveys frequently suffer from high and non-ignorable attrition, and transportation surveys suffer from poor travel estimates. We illustrate the impact of attrition and measurement error on a standard conditional logit model of commuters' mode choice (solo drive in free lanes, pay to solo drive in the carpool lanes, or carpool for free in carpool lanes).
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1999|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IRVINE, SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, IRVINECALIFORNIA 91717 U.S.A.|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Imbens, Guido W, 1992.
"An Efficient Method of Moments Estimator for Discrete Choice Models with Choice-Based Sampling,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1187-1214, September.
- Imbens, G.W., 1990. "An Efficient Method Of Moments Estimator For Descrete Choice Models With Choice-Based Sampling," Papers 9009, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Imbens, G.W., 1991. "An Efficient Method Of Moments Estimator For Discrete Choice Models With Choice-Based Sampling," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1546, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Imbens, G.W., 1990. "An Efficient Method of Moments Estimator for Discrete Choice Models with Choice-Based Sampling," Discussion Paper 1990-9, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Calfee, John & Winston, Clifford, 1998. "The value of automobile travel time: implications for congestion policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 83-102, July.
- Manski, Charles F & Lerman, Steven R, 1977. "The Estimation of Choice Probabilities from Choice Based Samples," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(8), pages 1977-1988, November.