Socioeconomic Determinants Of Fertility In China: A Microeconomic Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fei Wang & Liqiu Zhao & Zhong Zhao, 2017.
"China’s family planning policies and their labor market consequences,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 31-68, January.
- Wang, Fei & Zhao, Liqiu & Zhao, Zhong, 2016. "China's Family Planning Policies and Their Labor Market Consequences," IZA Discussion Papers 9746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hai Fang & Karen N. Eggleston & John A. Rizzo & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2010. "Jobs and Kids: Female Employment and Fertility in Rural China," NBER Working Papers 15886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1997. "Can family-planning programs "cause" a significant fertility decline in countries characterized by very low levels of socioeconomic development? New evidence from Bangladesh based on dynamic," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 441-468, August.
- repec:dem:demres:v:37:y:2017:i:24 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dem:demres:v:37:y:2017:i:16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Xiujian Peng, 2006. "An Econometric Analysis of the Determinants of Fertility for China, 1952-2000," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 165-183.
More about this item
Keywordsfertility ; evaluation ; economic models ; econometrics ; education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aunaec:212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dranuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .