An ex-post impact assessment of IFPRI's GRP22 program, water resource allocation: Productivity and environmental impacts:
The performance of the International Food Policy Research Instituteâ€™s (IFPRIâ€™s) research program that focuses on water resource issues is reviewed for the period 1994â€“2010 around the three themes that constitute the program: global modeling, river basin modeling, and institutions.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2033 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20006|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ryan, James G. & Garrett, James L., 2003. "The impact of economic policy research," Impact assessments 20, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Islam, Yassir & Garrett, James L., 1997. "IFPRI and the abolition of the wheat flour ration shops in Pakistan: a case-study on policymaking and the use and impact of research," Impact assessments 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Park, Donghyun, 1998. "A proposal for measuring the benefits of policy-oriented social science research:," Impact assessments 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zilberman, David & Heiman, Amir, 1999.
"The value of economic research:,"
7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Babu, Suresh Chandra., 2000. "Impact of IFPRI's policy research on resource allocation and food security in Bangladesh," Impact assessments 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Behrman, Jere R. & Calderon, Maria Cecilia, 2009. "Case study on IFPRI and conditional cash transfer (CCT) and non-conditional cash ransfer (NCCT) programs:," Impact assessments 30, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- George W. Norton & Jeffrey Alwang, 1997. "Measuring the Benefits of Policy Research," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1534-1538.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:impass:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.