An ex-post impact assessment of IFPRI's GRP22 program, water resource allocation: Productivity and environmental impacts:
The performance of the International Food Policy Research Instituteâ€™s (IFPRIâ€™s) research program that focuses on water resource issues is reviewed for the period 1994â€“2010 around the three themes that constitute the program: global modeling, river basin modeling, and institutions.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1201 Eye Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005-3915|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Behrman, Jere R. & Calderon, Maria Cecilia, 2009. "Case study on IFPRI and conditional cash transfer (CCT) and non-conditional cash ransfer (NCCT) programs:," Impact assessments 30, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ryan, James G. & Garrett, James L., 2003. "The impact of economic policy research," Impact assessments 20, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Islam, Yassir & Garrett, James L., 1997. "IFPRI and the abolition of the wheat flour ration shops in Pakistan: a case-study on policymaking and the use and impact of research," Impact assessments 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Park, Donghyun, 1998. "A proposal for measuring the benefits of policy-oriented social science research:," Impact assessments 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- David Zilberman & Amir Heiman, 1997.
"The Value of Economic Research,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1539-1544.
- Zilberman, David & Heiman, Amir, 1999. "The value of economic research:," Impact assessments 7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- George W. Norton & Jeffrey Alwang, 1997. "Measuring the Benefits of Policy Research," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1534-1538.
- Babu, Suresh Chandra., 2000. "Impact of IFPRI's policy research on resource allocation and food security in Bangladesh," Impact assessments 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:impass:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.