Measuring the Benefits of Policy Research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pearce, David, 2005. "Review of ACIAR's Research on Agricultural Policy," Impact Assessment Series (IAS) 113220, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Calderon, Maria Cecilia, 2009. "Case study on IFPRI and conditional cash transfer (CCT) and non-conditional cash ransfer (NCCT) programs:," Impact assessments 30, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Norton, George W. & Alwang, Jeffrey, 1997.
"Policy for Plenty: Measuring the Benefits of Policy-oriented Social Science Research,"
232552, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Norton, George W. & Alwang, Jeffrey, 1998. "Policy for plenty: measuring the benefits of policy-oriented social science research," Impact assessments 6, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alwang, Jeffrey & Siegel, Paul B., 2003.
"Measuring the impacts of agricultural research on poverty reduction,"
Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Siegel, Paul B., 2003. "Measuring the impacts of agricultural research on poverty reduction," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(1), July.
- Schimmelpfennig, David E. & Norton, George W., 2000. "What Value Is Agricultural Economics Research?," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21773, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Paarlberg, Robert, 2005. "Regional policy networks: IFPRI's experience with decentralization," Impact assessments 24, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bennet, Jeffrey W., 2013. "An ex-post impact assessment of IFPRI's GRP22 program, water resource allocation: Productivity and environmental impacts:," Impact assessments 35, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alwang, Jeffrey & Puhazhendhi, V., 2002. "The impact of the International Food Policy Research Institute's research program on rural finance policies for food security for the poor," Impact assessments 16, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:fpr:impact:32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paarlberg, Robert L., 2012. "Impact Assessment: IFPRI 2020 conference "Leveraging Agriculture for Improving Nutrition and Health":," Impact assessments 34, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anderson, Jock R., 1998. "Selected policy issues in international agricultural research: On striving for international public goods in an era of donor fatigue," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1149-1162, June.
- Kutschukian, Jean-Marc, 2008. "A Framework For The Economic Evaluation Of Environmental Science," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6026, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:fpr:impact:35 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fpr:impact:30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Norton, George W., 2011. "Impact assessment of the IFPRI agricultural science and technology indicators (ASTI) project:," Impact assessments 32, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:fpr:impact:34 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2010. "Global Strategy to Improve Agricultural and Rural Statistics," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12402, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:79:y:1997:i:5:p:1534-1538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.