Report NEP-RES-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bennet, Jeffrey W., 2013. "An ex-post impact assessment of IFPRI's GRP22 program, water resource allocation: Productivity and environmental impacts:," Impact assessments 35, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2013. "Cumulative Carbon Emissions and the Green Paradox," OxCarre Working Papers 110, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2013. "Natural resources conservation management and strategies in agriculture," MPRA Paper 46368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- YAMAGAMI, Hiroaki, 2013. "Environmental tax reform and induced technological change," MPRA Paper 46516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geoffrey Heal & Antony Millner, 2013. "Uncertainty and decision in climate change economics," GRI Working Papers 108, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- John P. Weche Geluebcke & Isabella Wedl, 2013. "Environmental Protection of Foreign Firms in Germany: Does the country of origin matter?," Working Paper Series in Economics 267, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Albouy, David & Graf, Walter & Kellogg, Ryan & Wolff, Hendrik, 2013. "Climate Amenities, Climate Change, and American Quality of Life," IZA Discussion Papers 7339, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Forslid, Rikard & Okubo, Toshihiro & Sanctuary, Mark, 2013. "Trade, Transboundary Pollution and Market Size," Research Papers in Economics 2013:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.