Food and nutrition emergencies in East Africa: Political, economic and environmental associations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Birner, Regina, 2007. "Improving governance to eradicate hunger and poverty:," 2020 vision briefs BB33 Special Edition, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Barrett E. Kirwan & Margaret McMillan, 2007. "Food Aid and Poverty," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1152-1160.
More about this item
KeywordsFood; Nutrition; Food emergencies; food security; Hunger; malnutrition; Disease; Risk assessment; HIV/AIDS;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-12-11 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2009-12-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-12-11 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2009-12-11 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .