Decentralization and rural service delivery in Uganda:
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2033 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20006|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jimenez, Emmanuel & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 1999. "Do Community-Managed Schools Work? An Evaluation of El Salvador's EDUCO Program," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(3), pages 415-441, September.
- John Akin & Paul Hutchinson & Koleman Strumpf, 2005. "Decentralisation and government provision of public goods: The public health sector in Uganda," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(8), pages 1417-1443.
- Piero Conforti & Pasquale De Muro & Luca Salvatici, 2002. "Decentralization and Development in South-Saharan-Africa," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, November.
- Gibson, Clark C. & Williams, John T. & Ostrom, Elinor, 2005. "Local Enforcement and Better Forests," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 273-284, February.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Pranab K. Bardhan, 2000. "Capture and Governance at Local and National Levels," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 135-139, May.
- Conning, Jonathan & Kevane, Michael, 2001. "Community based targeting mechanisms for social safety nets," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23146, The World Bank.
- Jagger, Pamela & Pender, John L., 2003. "Impacts of programs and organizations on the adoption of sustainable land management technologies in Uganda:," EPTD discussion papers 101, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Thomas J Cooke, 2001. "'Trailing wife' or 'trailing mother'? The effect of parental status on the relationship between family migration and the labor-market participation of married women," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(3), pages 419-430, March.
- Nkonya, Ephraim & Pender, John & Kato, Edward, 2008. "Who knows, who cares? The determinants of enactment, awareness, and compliance with community Natural Resource Management regulations in Uganda," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 79-101, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.