Global water outlook to 2025
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salgado, R. & Belmonte, J.F. & Almendros-Ibáñez, J.A. & Molina, A.E., 2017. "Integration of absorption refrigeration systems into Rankine power cycles to reduce water consumption: A thermodynamic analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 1084-1097.
- Osman, Rehab & Ferrari, Emanuele & McDonald, Scott, 2015. "Water Quality Assessment SAM/CGE and Satellite Accounts Integrated Framework-Egypt," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204292, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Roberto Roson, 2017.
"Beyond Water Stress: Structural Adjustment and Macroeconomic Consequences of the Emerging Water Scarcity,"
2017:07, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Roberto Roson, 2017. "Beyond Water Stress: Structural Adjustment and Macroeconomic Consequences of the Emerging Water Scarcity," IEFE Working Papers 95, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Li, Qiyuan & Beier, Lisa-Jil & Tan, Joel & Brown, Celia & Lian, Boyue & Zhong, Wenwei & Wang, Yuan & Ji, Chao & Dai, Pan & Li, Tianyu & Le Clech, Pierre & Tyagi, Himanshu & Liu, Xuefei & Leslie, Greg , 2019. "An integrated, solar-driven membrane distillation system for water purification and energy generation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 237(C), pages 534-548.
- Luceño, José A. & Martín, Mariano, 2018. "Two-step optimization procedure for the conceptual design of A-frame systems for solar power plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(PB), pages 483-500.
- Patrick Webb, 2005. "Water and Food Insecurity in Developing Countries:Major Challenges for the 21st Century," Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition 29, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
- Southgate, Douglas & Coxhead, Ian A., 2009.
"Food Insecurity and Its Determinants in Asia and the Pacific,"
92221, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Southgate, Douglas & Coxhead, Ian, 2009. "Food Insecurity and Its Determinants in Asia and the Pacific," Staff Paper Series 534, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Fazlullah Akhtar & Bernhard Tischbein & Usman Awan, 2013. "Optimizing Deficit Irrigation Scheduling Under Shallow Groundwater Conditions in Lower Reaches of Amu Darya River Basin," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(8), pages 3165-3178, June.
- March, Hug & Therond, Olivier & Leenhardt, Delphine, 2012. "Water futures: Reviewing water-scenario analyses through an original interpretative framework," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 126-137.
- K. Vandersypen & B. Verbist & A. Keita & D. Raes & J.-Y. Jamin, 2009. "Linking Performance and Collective Action—the Case of the Office du Niger Irrigation Scheme in Mali," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(1), pages 153-168, January.
- Strzepek, Kenneth M. & Juana, James S. & Kirsten, Johann F., 2006. "Marginal Productivity Analysis of Global Inter-sectoral Water Demand," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25748, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fprepo:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.