Intrahousehold impact of the transfer of modern agricultural technology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Maluccio, John A., 2000. "Intrahousehold allocation and gender relations," FCND discussion papers 84, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:52:y:2016:i:7:p:1002-1018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neha Kumar & Agnes Quisumbing, 2011. "Access, adoption, and diffusion: understanding the long-term impacts of improved vegetable and fish technologies in Bangladesh," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 193-219.
- Agnes R. Quisumbing & Bob Baulch, 2013. "Assets and Poverty Traps in Rural Bangladesh," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(7), pages 898-916, July.
- Akhter Ahmed & Mubina Khondkar & Agnes Quisumbing, 2011. "Understanding the context of institutions and policy processes for selected anti-poverty interventions in Bangladesh," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 175-192.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture Technology transfer. ; Gender. ; Technology transfer. ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fcnddp:85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .