Still not out of the woods? New Jersey schools during the recession and beyond
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajashri Chakrabarti & Max Livingston & Joydeep Roy, 2014.
"Did Cuts in State Aid During the Great Recession Lead to Changes in Local Property Taxes?,"
Education Finance and Policy,
MIT Press, vol. 9(4), pages 383-416, October.
- Chakrabarti, Rajashri & Livingston, Max & Roy, Joydeep, 2013. "Did cuts in state aid during the Great Recession lead to changes in local property taxes?," Staff Reports 643, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
Keywordsschool finance; recession; ARRA; federal stimulus;
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .