Design of contingent capital with a stock price trigger for mandatory conversion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barkbu, Bergljot & Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka, 2012.
"Financial crises and the multilateral response: What the historical record shows,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 422-435.
- Bergljot Barkbu & Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody, 2011. "Financial Crises and the Multilateral Response: What the Historical Record Shows," NBER Chapters,in: Global Financial Crisis National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yehning Chen & Iftekhar Hasan, 2011.
"Subordinated Debt, Market Discipline, and Bank Risk,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(6), pages 1043-1072, September.
- Chen, Yehning & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2011. "Subordinated debt, market discipline, and bank risk," Research Discussion Papers 20/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Beyhaghi, Mehdi & D’Souza, Chris & Roberts, Gordon S., 2014.
"Funding advantage and market discipline in the Canadian banking sector,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 396-410.
- Mehdi Beyhaghi & Chris D'Souza & Gordon S. Roberts, 2013. "Funding Advantage and Market Discipline in the Canadian Banking Sector," Staff Working Papers 13-50, Bank of Canada.
- Paul Glasserman & Behzad Nouri, 2012. "Contingent Capital with a Capital-Ratio Trigger," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(10), pages 1816-1833, October.
- Berg, Tobias & Kaserer, Christoph, 2015.
"Does contingent capital induce excessive risk-taking?,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 356-385.
- Berg, Tobias & Kaserer, Christoph, 2015. "Does contingent capital induce excessive risk-taking?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 488, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Kenjiro Hori & Jorge Martin Ceron, 2016. "Removing Moral Hazard and Agency Costs in Banks: Beyond CoCo Bonds," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1603, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Markus Buergi, 2013. "Pricing contingent convertibles: a general framework for application in practice," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 27(1), pages 31-63, March.
- Natalya Martynova & Enrico Perotti, 2012. "Convertible Bonds and Bank Risk-Taking," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-106/IV/DSF41, Tinbergen Institute, revised 10 Oct 2016.
- Koziol, Christian & Lawrenz, Jochen, 2012. "Contingent convertibles. Solving or seeding the next banking crisis?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 90-104.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Richard J. Herring, 2013. "How to Design a Contingent Convertible Debt Requirement That Helps Solve Our Too-Big-to-Fail Problem," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 25(2), pages 39-62, June.
- McDonald, Robert L., 2013. "Contingent capital with a dual price trigger," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 230-241.
More about this item
KeywordsBank capital ; Bank stocks ; Equilibrium (Economics) ; Stock - Prices ; Interest rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-06-11 (Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2010-06-11 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .