Breaking Down TRACE Volumes Further
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrian, Tobias & Capponi, Agostino & Fleming, Michael & Vogt, Erik & Zhang, Hongzhong, 2020.
"Intraday market making with overnight inventory costs,"
Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 50(C).
- Tobias Adrian & Agostino Capponi & Michael J. Fleming & Erik Vogt & Hongzhong Zhang, 2016. "Intraday market making with overnight inventory costs," Staff Reports 799, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Adrian, Tobias & Capponi, Agostino & Vogt, Erik & Zhang, Hongzhong, 2017. "Intraday Market Making with Overnight Inventory Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 12245, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael J. Fleming & Frank M. Keane, 2021. "The Netting Efficiencies of Marketwide Central Clearing," Staff Reports 964, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Broto, Carmen & Lamas, Matías, 2020.
"Is market liquidity less resilient after the financial crisis? Evidence for US Treasuries,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 217-229.
- Carmen Broto & Matías Lamas, 2019. "Is market liquidity less resilient after the financial crisis? Evidence for us treasuries," Working Papers 1917, Banco de España.
- James Collin Harkrader & Michael Puglia, 2020. "Price Discovery in the U.S. Treasury Cash Market: On Principal Trading Firms and Dealers," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2020-096, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
Keywordstrading volume; U.S. Treasury; TRACE;
All these keywords.
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednls:87297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.