A model of commodity money with minting and melting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francois R. Velde & Warren E. Weber, 2000. "A Model of Bimetallism," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(6), pages 1210-1234, December.
- Manjong Lee & Neil Wallace & Tao Zhu, 2005. "Modeling Denomination Structures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(3), pages 949-960, May.
- Redish, Angela & Weber, Warren E., 2011.
"Coin Sizes And Payments In Commodity Money Systems,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(S1), pages 62-82, April.
- Angela Redish & Warren E. Weber, 2008. "Coin sizes and payments in commodity money systems," Staff Report 416, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Angela Redish & Warren E. Weber, 2008. "Coin sizes and payments in commodity money systems," Working Papers 658, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Gregory Clark, 2007. "The long march of history: Farm wages, population, and economic growth, England 1209-1869 -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 60(1), pages 97-135, February.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Was medieval seigniorage welfare improving?
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2011-08-26 19:18:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-08-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2011-08-09 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MON-2011-08-09 (Monetary Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmsr:460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .