Competition and the Decline of the Rust Belt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simeon Alder & David Lagakos & Lee Ohanian, 2014. "Competitive Pressure and the Decline of the Rust Belt: A Macroeconomic Analysis," NBER Working Papers 20538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Holmes & James A. Schmitz, 2010.
"Competition and Productivity: A Review of Evidence,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 619-642, September.
- Thomas J. Holmes & James A. Schmitz, 2010. "Competition and productivity: a review of evidence," Staff Report 439, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- N62 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmep:14-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .