A state space forecasting model with fiscal and monetary control
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Havenner, Arthur & Zhiqiang Leng, 1996. "Improved estimates of the parameters of state space time series models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 767-789, May.
- Swamy, P. A. V. B. & Kennickell, Arthur B. & von zur Muehlen, Peter, 1990. "Comparing forecasts from fixed and variable coefficient models: The case of money demand," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 469-477, December.
- Bharat Trehan, 1992. "Predicting contemporaneous output," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 3-11.
- Mittnik, Stefan, 1990. "Macroeconomic forecasting experience with balanced state space models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 337-348, October.
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1996.
"Evidence on Structural Instability in Macroeconomic Time Series Relations,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 14(1), pages 11-30, January.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1994. "Evidence on Structural Instability in Macroeconomic Time Series Relations," NBER Technical Working Papers 0164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1994. "Evidence on structural instability in macroeconomic times series relations," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 94-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Chiang, Thomas C & Kahl, Douglas R, 1991. "Forecasting the Treasury Bill Rate: A Time-Varying Coefficient Approach," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 14(4), pages 327-336, Winter.
More about this item
KeywordsForecasting ; Econometric models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:1997-017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .