Effects of State Taxation on Investment: Evidence from the Oil Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lange, Ian & Redlinger, Michael, 2019.
"Effects of stricter environmental regulations on resource development,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 60-87.
- Ian Lange & Michael Redlinger, 2016. "Effects of Stricter Environmental Regulations on Resource Development," Working Papers 2016-11, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Ian A. Lange & Michael Redlinger, 2018. "Effects of Stricter Environmental Regulations on Resource Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 7053, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsSeverance Tax; Drilling; Supply Elasticity;
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2018-09-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2018-09-17 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2018-09-17 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkrw:rwp18-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.