Report NEP-PUB-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Begona Dominguez, 2018. "Capital Taxes and Redistribution: The Role of Management Time and Tax Deductible Investment," Department of Economics Working Papers 18-10, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Krzysztof Makarsk & Marcin Bielecki, 2018. "Inequality in an OLG economy with heterogeneous cohorts and pension systems," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201808, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Nigel A Chalk & Michael Keen & Victoria J Perry, 2018. "The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: An Appraisal," IMF Working Papers 18/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Fabian Gaessler & Bronwyn H. Hall & Dietmar Harhoff, 2018. "Should there be lower taxes on patent income?," IFS Working Papers W18/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Nordblom, Katarina, 2018. "Tax Evasion with a Conscience," Working Papers in Economics 738, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sandra García- Uribe, 2018. "The effects of tax changes on economic activity: a narrative approach to frequent anticipations," Working Papers 1828, Banco de España.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas, 2018. "Tax Morale and the Role of Social Norms and Reciprocity: Evidence from a Randomized Survey Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 11714, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Egger, Peter & Strecker, Nora & Zoller-Rydzek, Benedikt, 2018. "Estimating Bargaining-related Tax Advantages of Multinational Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 13143, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonor Freire Costa & Paulo Brito, 2018. "Why did people pay taxes? Fiscal innovation in Portugal and state making in times of political struggle (1500-1680)," Working Papers GHES - Office of Economic and Social History 2018/59, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, GHES - Social and Economic History Research Unit, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Jason Brown & Peter Maniloff & Dale T. Manning, 2018. "Effects of State Taxation on Investment: Evidence from the Oil Industry," Research Working Paper RWP 18-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.