Report NEP-PBE-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Begona Dominguez, 2018. "Capital Taxes and Redistribution: The Role of Management Time and Tax Deductible Investment," Department of Economics Working Papers 18-10, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Egger, Peter & Strecker, Nora & Zoller-Rydzek, Benedikt, 2018. "Estimating Bargaining-related Tax Advantages of Multinational Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 13143, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Maniloff & Jason Brown & Dale T. Manning, 2018. "Effects of State Taxation on Investment: Evidence from the Oil Industry," Research Working Paper RWP 18-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 05 Sep 2018.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas, 2018. "Tax Morale and the Role of Social Norms and Reciprocity: Evidence from a Randomized Survey Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 11714, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Nordblom, Katarina, 2018. "Tax Evasion with a Conscience," Working Papers in Economics 738, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sandra García- Uribe, 2018. "The effects of tax changes on economic activity: a narrative approach to frequent anticipations," Working Papers 1828, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Sasa Drezgic, 2018. "Subnational government investment and dynamic fiscal rules," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6409411, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Julian Neira & Rish Singhania, 2018. "The Role of Corporate Taxes in the Decline of the Startup Rate," 2018 Meeting Papers 472, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tess Penne & Tine Hufkens & Tim GoedemÃ© & BÃ©rÃ©nice Storms, 2018. "To what extent do welfare states compensate for the cost of children? A hypothetical household approach to policy evaluations," Working Papers 1811, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Xingwei Hu, 2018. "A Dichotomous Analysis of Unemployment Welfare," Papers 1808.08563, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
- Mike Waugh, 2018. "Redistributing the Gains From Trade Through Progressive Taxation," 2018 Meeting Papers 1210, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Krzysztof Makarsk & Marcin Bielecki, 2018. "Inequality in an OLG economy with heterogeneous cohorts and pension systems," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201808, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).