Does Communicating a Numerical Inflation Target Anchor Inflation Expectations? Evidence & Bond Market Implications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olesya Grishchenko & Sarah Mouabbi & Jean‐Paul Renne, 2019.
"Measuring Inflation Anchoring and Uncertainty: A U.S. and Euro Area Comparison,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 51(5), pages 1053-1096, August.
- Olesya V. Grishchenko & Sarah Mouabbi & Jean-Paul Renne, 2017. "Measuring Inflation Anchoring and Uncertainty : A US and Euro Area Comparison," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-102, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- López-Villavicencio, Antonia & Pourroy, Marc, 2019.
"Does inflation targeting always matter for the ERPT? A robust approach,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 360-377.
- Antonia Lopez Villavicencio & Marc Pourroy, 2019. "Does Inflation Targeting Always Matter for the ERPT? A robust approach," Post-Print hal-02082568, HAL.
- Musa, Umar & Jun, Wen, 2020. "Does inflation targeting cause financial instability?: An empirical test of paradox of credibility hypothesis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C).
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi & Soma, Naoto, 2019.
"Inflation target and anchor of inflation forecasts in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 154-170.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda & Naoto Soma, 2019. "Inflation Target and Anchor of Inflation Forecasts in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1108, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Antonia Lopez Villavicencio & Marc Pourroy, 2019. "Does Inflation Targeting Always Matter for the ERPT? A robust approach," Working Papers hal-02082568, HAL.
- Masazumi Hattori & Tomohide Mineyama & Jouchi Nakajima, 2021. "Taylor Rule Yield Curve," Working Papers e156, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Inflation; Structural Breaks; Term Structure of Interest Rates;
All these keywords.
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2018-02-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2018-02-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-02-19 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkrw:rwp18-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.