Report NEP-CBA-2018-02-19This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & David Gabauer & Rangan Gupta, 2018. "International Monetary Policy Spillovers: Evidence from a TVP-VAR," Working Papers 201806, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick, 2018. "Financial stability: To Regulate or Not? A public choice inquiry," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2018/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Roldán-Peña Jessica & Torres-Ferro Mauricio & Torres García Alberto, 2017. "Trade-offs between Inflation Targeting and Financial Stability Objectives: Drivers of Gains from Coordinating Monetary and Macroprudential Policies," Working Papers 2017-22, Banco de México.
- Brent Bundick & Andrew Lee Smith, 2018. "Does Communicating a Numerical Inflation Target Anchor Inflation Expectations? Evidence & Bond Market Implications," Research Working Paper RWP 18-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Garcés Díaz Daniel, 2017. "Explaining Inflation with a Classical Dichotomy Model and Switching Monetary Regimes: Mexico 1932-2013," Working Papers 2017-20, Banco de México.
- Shifu Jiang, 2017. "The Ramsey Cooperative and Non-Cooperative Unconventional Monetary Policy," FIW Working Paper series 180, FIW.
- Lustenberger, Thomas & Rossi, Enzo, 2018. "Does Central Bank Transparency and Communication Affect Financial and Macroeconomic Forecasts?," Working papers 2018/06, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Forbes, Kristin & Kirkham, Lewis & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2018. "A Trendy Approach to UK Inflation Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 12652, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anson, Mike & Bholat, David & Kang, Miao & Thomas, Ryland, 2017. "The Bank of England as lender of last resort: new historical evidence from daily transactional data," Bank of England working papers 691, Bank of England.
- Gregor, Jiri & Melecky, Martin, 2018. "The Pass-Through of Monetary Policy Rate to Lending Rates: The Role of Macro-financial Factors," MPRA Paper 84048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe Blot & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2018. "Monetary Policy and Asset Price Bubbles," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-5, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Tobal Martín, 2017. "Prudential Regulation, Currency Mismatches and Exchange Rates in Latin America and the Caribbean," Working Papers 2017-21, Banco de México.
- Edouard Challe, 2017. "Uninsured Unemployment Risk and Optimal Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2017-54, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Alessandro Cantelmo & Giovanni Melina, 2017. "Monetary Policy and the Relative Price of Durable Goods," IMF Working Papers 17/290, International Monetary Fund.
- Gaballo, Gaetano & Andrade, Philippe & Mengus, Eric & Mojon, Benoit, 2018. "Forward Guidance and Heterogeneous Beliefs," CEPR Discussion Papers 12650, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holtemöller, Oliver & Scherer, Jan-Christopher, 2022. "Sovereign stress, banking stress, and the monetary transmission mechanism in the Euro area," IWH Discussion Papers 3/2018, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).