The effect of exchange rates on prices, wages, and profits: a case study of the United Kingdom in the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joseph Gagnon, 2006. "The effect of exchange rates on prices, wages, and profits: A case study of the United Kingdom in the 1990s," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 149-160.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Michael M. Knetter, 1997.
"Goods Prices and Exchange Rates: What Have We Learned?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1243-1272, September.
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Michael M. Knetter, 1996. "Goods Prices and Exchange Rates: What Have We Learned?," NBER Working Papers 5862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meese, Richard A. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1983. "Empirical exchange rate models of the seventies : Do they fit out of sample?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 3-24, February.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign exchange rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2003-09-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2003-09-24 (International Finance)
- NEP-LAB-2003-09-24 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .