Credit where none is due? Authorized user account status and "piggybacking credit"
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kenneth P. Brevoort & Robert B. Avery & Glenn B. Canner, 2013. "Credit Where None Is Due? Authorized-User Account Status and Piggybacking Credit," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 518-547, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pagano, Marco & Jappelli, Tullio, 1993. " Information Sharing in Credit Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1693-1718, December.
- Wojtek J. Krzanowski & David J. Hand, 2011. "Testing the difference between two Kolmogorov--Smirnov values in the context of receiver operating characteristic curves," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 437-450, October.
- D. J. Hand & W. E. Henley, 1997. "Statistical Classification Methods in Consumer Credit Scoring: a Review," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 160(3), pages 523-541.
- Eric Rosenberg & Alan Gleit, 1994. "Quantitative Methods in Credit Management: A Survey," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 42(4), pages 589-613, August.
- Kenneth P. Brevoort & Cheryl R. Cooper, 2013.
"Foreclosure's Wake: The Credit Experiences of Individuals Following Foreclosure,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 41(4), pages 747-792, December.
- Kenneth P. Brevoort & Cheryl R. Cooper, 2010. "Foreclosure's wake: the credit experiences of individuals following foreclosure," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-59, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Thomas, Lyn C., 2000. "A survey of credit and behavioural scoring: forecasting financial risk of lending to consumers," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 149-172.
- Padilla, A. Jorge & Pagano, Marco, 2000.
"Sharing default information as a borrower discipline device,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 1951-1980, December.
- A Jorge Padilla & Marco Pagano, 1994. "Sharing Default Information as a Borrower Discipline Device," CEPR Financial Markets Paper 0043, European Science Foundation Network in Financial Markets, c/o C.E.P.R, 77 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PZ..
- Padilla, A.J. & Pagano, M., 1999. "Sharing Default Information as a Borrower Discipline Device," Papers 9911, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- A. Jorge Padilla & Marco Pagano, 1999. "Sharing Default Information as a Borrower Discipline Device," CSEF Working Papers 21, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Padilla, A.J. & Pagano, M., 1996. "Sharing Default Information as a Borrower Discipline Device," Papers 73, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- A. Jorge Padilla & Marco Pagano, 1996. "Sharing Default Information as a Borrower Discipline Device," Papers 0073, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Robert B. Avery & Paul S. Calem & Glenn B. Canner, 2003. "An overview of consumer data and credit reporting," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Feb, pages 47-73.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit scoring systems ; Consumer credit;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2010-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .