Imputing household spending in the Panel Study of Income Dynamics: a comparison of approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Blundell & Luigi Pistaferri & Ian Preston, 2004. "Imputing consumption in the PSID using food demand estimates from the CEX," IFS Working Papers W04/27, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2004:i:9:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Sheldon Danziger & Geng Li & Robert F. Schoeni, 2006. "Studying consumption with the Panel Study of Income Dynamics: comparisons with the Consumer Expenditure Survey and an application to the intergenerational transmission of well-being," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Skinner, Jonathan, 1987. "A superior measure of consumption from the panel study of income dynamics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 213-216.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:1:p:53-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barry Z. Cynamon & Steven M. Fazzari, 2017.
"Household Income, Demand, and Saving: Deriving Macro Data With Micro Data Concepts,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63(1), pages 53-69, March.
- Barry Z. Cynamon & Steven M. Fazzari, "undated". "Household Income, Demand, and Saving: Deriving Macro Data with Micro Data Concepts," Working Papers Series 13, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
More about this item
KeywordsHouseholds - Economic aspects ; Consumer surveys;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbwp:10-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .