Testing term structure estimation methods
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert R. Bliss & Ehud I. Ronn, 1997. "Callable U.S. Treasury bonds: optimal calls, anomalies, and implied volatilities," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 97-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- David Bolder & Scott Gusba, 2002. "Exponentials, Polynomials, and Fourier Series: More Yield Curve Modelling at the Bank of Canada," Staff Working Papers 02-29, Bank of Canada.
- Wong, Edwin & Lucia, Kathlyn & Price, Stephanie & Startz, Richard, 2011.
"The changing relation between the Canadian and U.S. yield curves,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 965-981, October.
- Kathlyn Lucia & Stephanie Price & Edwin Wong & Richard Startz, 2008. "The Changing Relation Between the Canadian and U.S. Yield Curves," Working Papers UWEC-2008-05, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Cortazar, Gonzalo & Schwartz, Eduardo S. & Naranjo, Lorezo, 2003. "Term Structure Estimation in Low-Frequency Transaction Markets: A Kalman Filter Approach with Incomplete Panel-Data," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt56h775cz, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Tong, Xiaojun & He, Zhuoqiong Chong & Sun, Dongchu, 2018. "Estimating Chinese Treasury yield curves with Bayesian smoothing splines," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 8(C), pages 94-124.
- Baruník, Jozef & Malinská, Barbora, 2016.
"Forecasting the term structure of crude oil futures prices with neural networks,"
Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 366-379.
- Jozef Barunik & Barbora Malinska, 2015. "Forecasting the term structure of crude oil futures prices with neural networks," Papers 1504.04819, arXiv.org.
- Jozef Barunik & Barbora Malinska, 2015. "Forecasting the Term Structure of Crude Oil Futures Prices with Neural Networks," Working Papers IES 2015/25, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2015.
- Silverio Foresi & Alessandro Penati & George Pennacchi, 1997. "Estimating the cost of U.S. indexed bonds," Working Papers (Old Series) 9701, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Morini,S., 2003. "Estimación de la curva de tipos cupón-cero con polinomios de Legendre," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 363-375, Agosto.
- Refet S. Gürkaynak & Brian Sack & Jonathan H. Wright, 2010. "The TIPS Yield Curve and Inflation Compensation," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 70-92, January.
- Gurkaynak, Refet S. & Sack, Brian & Wright, Jonathan H., 2007.
"The U.S. Treasury yield curve: 1961 to the present,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2291-2304, November.
- Refet S. Gürkaynak & Brian P. Sack & Jonathan H. Wright, 2006. "The U.S. Treasury yield curve: 1961 to the present," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gonzalo Cortazar & Eduardo S. Schwartz & Lorenzo F. Naranjo, 2007. "Term-structure estimation in markets with infrequent trading," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 353-369.
- Guo, Feng & McCulloch, J.H., 2017. "Heterogeneous capital and misintermediation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 16-41.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Xia, Yihong, 2004. "International Capital Markets and Foreign Exchange Risk," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt53z0s29k, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Dupacova, Jitka & Bertocchi, Marida, 2001. "From data to model and back to data: A bond portfolio management problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 261-278, October.
- Koo, B. & La Vecchia, D. & Linton, O., 2019. "Nonparametric Recovery of the Yield Curve Evolution from Cross-Section and Time Series Information," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1916, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Faria, Adriano & Almeida, Caio, 2018. "A hybrid spline-based parametric model for the yield curve," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 72-94.
- Backus, David & Foresi, Silverio & Mozumdar, Abon & Wu, Liuren, 2001. "Predictable changes in yields and forward rates," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 281-311, March.
- George J. Hall & Thomas J. Sargent, 1997. "Accounting for the federal government's cost of funds," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, vol. 21(Jul), pages 18-28.
- Koo, Bonsoo & La Vecchia, Davide & Linton, Oliver, 2021.
"Estimation of a nonparametric model for bond prices from cross-section and time series information,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 562-588.
- Bonsoo Koo & Davide La Vecchia & Oliver Linton, 2020. "Estimation of a Nonparametric Model for Bond Prices from Cross-Section and Time Series Information," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/20, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial markets; Interest rates; Prices;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedawp:96-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.