Government and private e-money-like systems: federal reserve notes and national bank notes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Warren E. Weber, 2015. "Government and Private E-Money-Like Systems: Federal Reserve Notes and National Bank Notes," Staff Working Papers 15-18, Bank of Canada.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226519999 is not listed on IDEAS
- W. O. Weyforth, 1925. "The Retirement of National Bank Notes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33, pages 531-531.
- Ben Fung & Miguel Molico & Gerald Stuber, 2014. "Electronic Money and Payments: Recent Developments and Issues," Discussion Papers 14-2, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nzb:nzbbul:june2018:7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBank notes; e-money; financial services;
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2015-11-01 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2015-11-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-11-01 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedacf:2015_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elaine Clokey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .