Report NEP-HIS-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claude Diebolt & Michael Haupert, 2015. "Clio’s Contributions to Economics and History," Working Papers of BETA 2015-21, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Flora Macher, 2015. "Did monetary forces cause the Hungarian crises of 1931?," Working Papers 0086, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Stuetzer, Michael & Obschonka, Martin & Audretsch, David B. & Wyrwich, Michael & Rentfrow, Peter J. & Coombes, Mike & Shaw-Taylor, Leigh & Satchell, Max, 2015. "Industry Structure, Entrepreneurship, and Culture: An Empirical Analysis Using Historical Coalfields," MPRA Paper 67425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Warren E. Weber, 2015. "Government and private e-money-like systems: federal reserve notes and national bank notes," FRB Atlanta CenFIS Working Paper 15-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, revised 01 Aug 2015.
- Roncaglia, Alesandro, 2015.
"¿Debería la Historia del Pensamiento Económico ser incluida en los Planes de Estudio de Economía en Pregrado?
[Should the History of Economic Thought be Included in Undergraduate Curricula?]," MPRA Paper 67384, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jun 2015.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Trebesch, Christoph, 2015. "The Pitfalls of External Dependence: Greece, 1829-2015," CEPR Discussion Papers 10898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hansen, Casper Worm & Strulik, Holger, 2015. "Life expectancy and education: Evidence from the cardiovascular revolution," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 261, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Vyara Kalfina, 2015. "From Hollywood to ancient Thrace: two types of artistic reception of Antiquity," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3105460, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Leslie Hannah, 2015. "Rethinking Corporate Finance Fables: Did the US Lag Europe before 1914?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-994, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Metin Aksoy, 2015. "History of Relations Between Turkey and the European Union," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3105351, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jose Pedro Pontes & Armando J. Garcia Pires, 2015. "Industrialization 'without tariffs' Friedrich List as a forerunner of modern Development Economics," ERSA conference papers ersa15p144, European Regional Science Association.
- Goodhart, Charles & Jensen, Meinhard, 2015. "Currency School versus Banking School: an ongoing confrontation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64068, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- François-Xavier de Vaujany & Nathalie Mitev, 2015. "The post-Macy paradox, information management and organising: Good intentions and a road to hell?," Post-Print hal-01215546, HAL.
- Elizaveta Blagodeteleva, 2015. "The French Bar and the Emerging Legal Profession in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 110/HUM/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ferrandino, Vittoria & Sgro, Valentina, 2015. "Monetary policy in Argentina: From the inflation of the 1970s to the default of the new millennium," eabh Papers 15-03, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).
- Zsolt Krajcsik, 2015. "A Review Of The Economic Growth And Development Theories," Enterprise Theory and Practice Doctoral School (ETPDS) Working Papers 13, Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc.
- Josh Ryan-Collins, 2015. "Is Monetary Financing Inflationary? A Case Study of the Canadian Economy, 1935-75," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_848, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ben R. Martin, 2015. "Twenty Challenges for Innovation Studies," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-30, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Josias Alves Jesus & Noelio Dantasle Spinola, 2015. "Six decades of Pole of Growth Theory: A review necessary," ERSA conference papers ersa15p343, European Regional Science Association.
- Constantine Bourlakis, 2015. "Rituals and Focal Points in Byzantium under the Emperor Justinian I," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3105279, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Gema Aparicio & Vicente Pinilla, 2015. "The dynamics of international trade in cereals, 1900-1938," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1504, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Laura Panza & Tomasz Wozniak, 2015. "Egyptian and Syrian commodity markets after the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire: a Bayesian structural VECM analysis," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1193, The University of Melbourne.
- Ça?atay Benhür, 2015. "A Document Concerning the Economic Measures Taken in Turkey During the Second World War," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3105386, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Manuel Coelho, 2015. "'Two decades after the war' - the management of international commons," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1028, European Regional Science Association.
- Patrick Santos & LuÃs Silva Filho, 2015. "A teoria do desenvolvimento econÃ´mico regional e o crescimento econÃ´mico brasileiro de 1950 a 2010," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1194, European Regional Science Association.
- Trilce Navarrete & Karol J. Borowiecki, 2015. "Change in access after digitization: Ethnographic collections in Wikipedia," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-10-2015, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2015.
- Yvonne Sperlich, 2015. "From power transition to economic integration theory: A review of the BRICS literature," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 15101, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2015. "Real Money and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 67461, University Library of Munich, Germany.