Resilience in planning: a review of comprehensive plans in Mississippi after Hurricane Katrina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P Healey, 1998. "Building institutional capacity through collaborative approaches to urban planning," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(9), pages 1531-1546, September.
- Barbara Entwisle, 2007. "Putting people into place," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 44(4), pages 687-703, November.
- Raymond Burby & Peter May, 1998. "IntergovernmentalEnvironmental Planning: Addressing the Commitment Conundrum," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 95-110.
- P Healey, 1998. "Building Institutional Capacity through Collaborative Approaches to Urban Planning," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(9), pages 1531-1546, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDisaster resilience; Hurricane Katrina; Mississippi municipal comprehensive plans; Social networks; Built environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2015-02-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedacd:2015-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elaine Clokey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .