Bananas, the GATT, the WTO and US and EU domestic Politics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jaime de Melo, 2015. "Bananas, the GATT, the WTO and US and EU domestic politics," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 42(3), pages 377-399, August.
- Jaime DE MELO, 2012. "Bananas, the GATT, the WTO and US and EU domestic Politics," Working Papers P54, FERDI.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Vanzetti & Santiago Fernandez de Córdoba & Veronica Chau, 2005. "Banana Split: How Eu Policies Divide Global Producers," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 31, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
More about this item
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fdi:wpaper:436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Mazenod). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferdifr.html .