Multiplicity, Overtaking and Convergence in the Lucas Two-Sector Growth Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benhabib Jess & Perli Roberto, 1994. "Uniqueness and Indeterminacy: On the Dynamics of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 113-142, June.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1993.
"Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 739-773.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1992. "Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 3986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mulligan, C.B. & Sala-i-Martin, X., 1992. "Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Papers 651, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Caballe, Jordi & Santos, Manuel S, 1993. "On Endogenous Growth with Physical and Human Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 1042-1067, December.
- Ortigueira, Salvador & Santos, Manuel S, 1997. "On the Speed of Convergence in Endogenous Growth Models," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 383-399, June.
- J. R. Ruiz-Tamarit & M. Ventura-Marco, "undated". "The Reduction of Dimension in the Study of Economic Growth Models," Working Papers 2001-13, FEDEA.
- James A. Schmitz, 1993. "Early progress on the \\"problem of economic development\\"," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue spr, pages 17-35.
- Parente, Stephen L & Prescott, Edward C, 1994. "Barriers to Technology Adoption and Development," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(2), pages 298-321, April.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. AZNAR-MARQUEZ & J.R. Ruiz-Tamarit, 2002. "Closed-Form Solution for a Two-Sector Endogenous Growth Model with two Controls," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002030, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Aznar-Mã Rquez, J. & Ruiz-Tamarit, J.R., 2005.
"Renewable Natural Resources And Endogenous Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 170-197, April.
- J. AZNAR-MARQUEZ & J.R. Ruiz-Tamarit, 2002. "Renewable Natural Resources and Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2002-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: https://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.