Closed-Form Solution for a Two-Sector Endogenous Growth Model with two Controls
In this paper we show a method for solving in closed form a particular family of four-dimension non-linear modified Hamiltonian dynamic systems, with two states and two co-states and two co-states, which arises from a two-sector endogenous growth model where the physical capital stock is combined with a renewable natural capital stock as essential inputs for production
|Date of creation:||01 Jun 2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Place Montesquieu 3, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)|
Fax: +32 10473945
Web page: https://uclouvain.be/en/research-institutes/immaq/ires
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Benhabib Jess & Perli Roberto, 1994. "Uniqueness and Indeterminacy: On the Dynamics of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 113-142, June.
- Aznar-M Rquez, J. & Ruiz-Tamarit, J.R., 2005.
"Renewable Natural Resources And Endogenous Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 170-197, April.
- J. AZNAR-MARQUEZ & J.R. Ruiz-Tamarit, 2002. "Renewable Natural Resources and Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- José Ramón Ruiz-Tamarit, "undated". "Multiplicity, Overtaking and Convergence in the Lucas Two-Sector Growth Model," Working Papers 2002-17, FEDEA.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)