On the measurement of social progress and well being: some further thoughts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2013. "On the Measurement of Social Progress and Wellbeing: Some Further Thoughts," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 4(3), pages 290-293, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarracino, Francesco & Gosset, Andrea, 2015. "The non-economic outcomes of social entrepreneurship in Luxembourg," MPRA Paper 69347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywords1- Economic indicators 2- Gross Domestic Products 3-Social indicators 4- Well being 5- Sustainability;
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2012-01-25 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HPE-2012-01-25 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2012-01-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-MAC-2012-01-25 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:1119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofcspfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .