Report NEP-LTV-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Peichl & Nico Pestel, 2011. "Multidimensional Well-Being at the Top: Evidence for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 425, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Riphahn, Regina T. & Schnitzlein, Daniel D., 2011. "Wage Mobility in East and West Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6246, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Another Economic Miracle? The German Labor Market and the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 6250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Douglas L. Kruse & Joseph R. Blasi & Richard B. Freeman, 2012. "Does Linking Worker Pay to Firm Performance Help the Best Firms Do Even Better?," NBER Working Papers 17745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Su, Biwei & Heshmati, Almas, 2011. "Analysis of Gender Wage Differential in China's Urban Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 6252, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean Paul Fitoussi & Joseph Stiglitz, 2011. "On the measurement of social progress and well being: some further thoughts," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-19, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Mok, Wallace & Siddique, Zahra, 2011. "Racial and Ethnic Inequality in Employer Provided Fringe Benefits," IZA Discussion Papers 6255, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).