Did the introduction of the euro impact on inflation uncertainty? - An empirical assessment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tielens, J. & van Aarle, B. & Van Hove, J., 2014.
"Effects of Eurobonds: A stochastic sovereign debt sustainability analysis for Portugal, Ireland and Greece,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 156-173.
- Joris TIELENS & Bas VAN AARLE & Jan VAN HOVE, 2014. "Effects of Eurobonds: a stochastic sovereign debt sustainability analysis for Portugal, Ireland and Greece," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven ces14.10, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Conrad, Christian & Hartmann, Matthias, 2014.
"Cross-sectional evidence on the relation between monetary policy, macroeconomic conditions and low-frequency inflation uncertainty,"
0574, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Hartmann, Matthias & Conrad, Christian, 2014. "Cross sectional evidence on the relation between monetary policy, macroeconomic conditions and low-frequency inflation uncertainty," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100477, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christian Grimme & Steffen Henzel & Elisabeth Wieland, 2014.
"Inflation uncertainty revisited: a proposal for robust measurement,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1497-1523, December.
- Christian Grimme & Steffen Henzel & Elisabeth Wieland, 2011. "Inflation uncertainty revisited: A proposal for robust measurement," ifo Working Paper Series 111, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Hartmann, Matthias & Herwartz, Helmut, 2012. "Causal relations between inflation and inflation uncertainty—Cross sectional evidence in favour of the Friedman–Ball hypothesis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 144-147.
- Sandeep Mazumder, 2014. "European Monetary Union and the Cost of Disinflation," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 19(2), pages 1-20, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy regimes; euro introduction; inflation uncertainty; uncertainty measures; Did the introduction of the euro impact on infla; Hartmann; Herwartz; European Economy. Economic Papers;
All these keywords.
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2010-05-29 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2010-05-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-05-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-05-29 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ECFIN INFO (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.