Report NEP-EEC-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gomes, Sandra & Jacquinot, Pascal & Pisani, Massimiliano, 2010. "The EAGLE. A model for policy analysis of macroeconomic interdependence in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1195, European Central Bank.
- Matthias Hartmann & Helmut Herwartz, 2009. "Did the introduction of the euro impact on inflation uncertainty? - An empirical assessment," European Economy - Economic Papers 396, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Christiano, Lawrence & Rostagno, Massimo & Motto, Roberto, 2010. "Financial factors in economic fluctuations," Working Paper Series 1192, European Central Bank.
- Alexander Mihailov & Fabio Rumler & Johann Scharler, 2010. "Inflation Dynamics in the New EU Member States: How Relevant Are External Factors?," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2010-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Uwe B�wer & Alessandro Turrini, 2009. "EU accession: A road to fast-track convergence?," European Economy - Economic Papers 393, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Carlos Fonseca Marinheiro, 2010. "Fiscal sustainability and the accuracy of macroeconomic forecasts: do supranational forecasts rather than government forecasts make a difference?," GEMF Working Papers 2010-07, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18263/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bre:polcon:421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Davide Furceri & Annabelle Mourougane, 2010. "The Effects of Fiscal Policy on Output: A DSGE Analysis," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 770, OECD Publishing.
- Amalia Morales-Zumaquero & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2010. "The euro and the volatility of exchange rates," Working Papers 10-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Case, 2009. "Study on quality of public finances in support of growth in the Mediterranean partner countries of the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 394, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Elke Holst & Andrea Schäfer & Mechthild Schrooten, 2010. "Gender, Transnational Networks and Remittances: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1005, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Angelo Baglioni & Andrea Boitani & Massimo Liberatore & Andrea Monticini, 2010. "Is the Leverage of European Commercial Banks Pro-Cyclical?," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0093, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:22618 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McQuinn, Kieran & O’Donnell, Nuala, 2010. "An analysis of the determinants of risk attitudes in Ireland and the United Kingdom," Research Technical Papers 6/RT/10, Central Bank of Ireland.