How Can Donors Create Incentives for Results and Flexibility for Fragile States? A Proposal for IDA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sabina Alkire and Maria Emma Santos, "undated".
"Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries,"
OPHI Working Papers
ophiwp038, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sabina Alkire & Maria Emma Santos, 2010. "Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-11, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Alkire, Sabina & Santos, María Emma, 2011. "Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT, 2008.
"Adapting Aid Allocation Criteria to Development Goals,"
- Patrick Guillaumont, 2011. "Adapting Aid Allocation Criteria to Development Goals," Working Papers halshs-00556806, HAL.
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT, 2008. "Adapting Aid Allocation Criteria to Development Goals," Working Papers P01, FERDI.
- Patrick GUILLAUMONT, 2008. "Adapting Aid Allocation Criteria to Development Goals," Working Papers 200810, CERDI.
- Channing Arndt & Sam Jones & Finn Tarp, 2009. "Aid and Growth: Have We Come Full Circle?," WIDER Working Paper Series WIDER Discussion Paper 20, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- World Bank, 2009. "The World Bank’s Country Policy and Institutional Assessment — An Evaluation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10537, The World Bank.
- Wood, Adrian, 2008. "Looking Ahead Optimally in Allocating Aid," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1135-1151, July.
- World Bank, 2004. "Strategic Framework for Assistance to Africa : IDA and the Emerging Partnership Model," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15179.
- Nancy Birdsall & Ayah Mahgoub & William D. Savedoff, 2010. "Cash on Delivery: A New Approach to Foreign Aid," Working Papers id:3308, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development Association; country; performance-based; allocation; states;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.