Trade in Financial Services: India's Opportunities and Constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wendy Dobson & Pierre Jacquet, 1998. "Financial Services Liberalization in the World Trade Organization," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 59.
- Aadtya Mattoo, 2000. "Financial Services and the WTO: Liberalisation Commitments of the Developing and Transition Economies," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 351-386, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amit Chandna, 2014. "India’s Foreign Trade with China Since Economic Reforms in India," Journal of Commerce and Trade, Society for Advanced Management Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 89-98, April.
- T.P. Bhat, 2015. "Structural Changes in Indiaâ€™s Foreign Trade," Working Papers id:6603, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordsprospects; liberalizing; financial services; financial sector; strengths; weaknesses; investment prospects; commitments; multilateral liberalization; opportunities arising;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-06-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-IFN-2010-06-11 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .