India’s Foreign Trade with China Since Economic Reforms in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rupa Chanda, 2010. "Trade in Financial Services: India's Opportunities and Constraints," Working Papers id:2523, eSocialSciences.
- J. Bhagwati, 1962. "Indian Balance Of Payments Policy And Exchange Auctions," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 51-68.
- Garry Pursell & Nalin Kishor & Kanupriya Gupta, 2007. "Manufacturing Protection in India Since Independence," ASARC Working Papers 2007-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Mundra, Kusum, 2010. "Immigrant Networks and U.S. Bilateral Trade: The Role of Immigrant Income," IZA Discussion Papers 5237, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Debashis Chakraborty, 2007. "IBSAC (INDIA, BRAZIL, SOUTH AFRICA, CHINA): A Potential Developing Country Coalition in WTO Negotiations," Working Papers id:958, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Trade; Economic Reforms; Trade Policy; Exports.;
- L88 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jct:journl:v:9:y:2014:i:1:p:89-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.