Manufacturing Protection in India Since Independence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1975. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: India," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag75-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne O. KRUEGER, 2008. "The Role of Trade and International Economic Policy in Indian Economic Performance," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 3(2), pages 266-285.
- Pankaj Vashisht, 2015. "Creating Manufacturing Jobs in India: Has Openness to Trade Really Helped?," Working Papers id:7126, eSocialSciences.
- Amit Chandna, 2014. "India’s Foreign Trade with China Since Economic Reforms in India," Journal of Commerce and Trade, Society for Advanced Management Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 89-98, April.
- Gupta, Poonam & Kumar, Utsav, 2010. "Performance of Indian Manufacturing in the Post Reform Period," MPRA Paper 24898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. Veeramani & Prachi Gupta, 2014.
"Extensive and Intensive Margins of India's Exports: Comparison with China,"
- C. Veeramani & Prachi Gupta, 2014. "Extensive and intensive margins of India's exports: Comparison with China," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-011, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- T.P. Bhat, 2015. "Structural Changes in Indiaâ€™s Foreign Trade," Working Papers id:6603, eSocialSciences.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2013. "Do economic reforms matter for manufacturing productivity? Evidence from the Indian experience," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 723-733.
- Purna Banerjee & C. Veeramani, 2015. "Trade Liberalisation and Womenâ€™s Employment Intensity: Analysis of Indiaâ€™s Manufacturing," Working Papers id:7044, eSocialSciences.
- Purna Banerjee & C. Veeramani, 2015. "Trade liberalisation and women's employment intensity: Analysis of India's manufacturing industries," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-018, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Pursell, Garry & Gulati, Ashok & Gupta, Kanupriya, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in India," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48483, World Bank.
- Ramesh C. Paudel, 2014. "Liberalisation reform and export performance of India," ASARC Working Papers 2014-03, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2007-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .