Financial Services Liberalization in the World Trade Organization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rupa Chanda, 2010. "Trade in Financial Services: India's Opportunities and Constraints," Working Papers id:2523, eSocialSciences.
- Rudolf Adlung, 1999. "Liberalizing trade in services: from Marrakech to Seattle," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 34(5), pages 211-222, September.
- Pierre JACQUET & Jean-Paul POLLIN, 2007. "Systèmes financiers et croissance," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1534, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Jack M. Mintz, 2003. "Taxing Financial Activity," International Tax Program Papers 0305, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Dr. Ananya Raihan, 2003. "Ongoing Negotiations on the GATS FSA: Bangladesh’s Concerns and Position," CPD Working Paper 33, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .