Urban Issues, Reforms and Way Forward in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Indermit Gill & Homi Kharas, 2007. "An East Asian Renaissance : Ideas for Economic Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6798, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Chakraborty, Debashis, 2016. "Do Public Policy Dynamics Stimulate Anti-Incumbency Waves? Results from Indian States," MPRA Paper 73010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsJNNURM; urban renewal programme; urban trends; urban transport; transportation; urban development; climate change; PPPs; private-public partnerships; Urban Studies; urbanisation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-12-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-URE-2009-12-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .