Municipal Finance in India: Some Critical Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bandyopadhyay, Simanti & Rao, M. Govinda, 2009.
"Fiscal health of selected Indian cities,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4863, The World Bank.
- M.Govinda Rao & Simanti Bandyopadhyay, 2009. "Fiscal Health of Selected Indian Cities," Working Papers id:2058, eSocialSciences.
- Simanti Bandyopadhyay & M. Govinda Rao, 2009. "Fiscal Health of Selected Indian Cities," Development Economics Working Papers 22970, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bandyopadhyay,Simanti & M. Govinda Rao, 2009. "Fiscal health of selected Indian cities," Working Papers 09/58, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Abhay Pethe & Mala Lalvani, 2005. "A Comparative Study Of Municipal Finances In Maharashtra: Patterns, Problems And Prospects," Department of Economics, University of Mumbai, Mumbai Working Papers 16, Department of Economics, University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2014-06-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper1421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ispgsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.