Start With a Girl: A New Agenda for Global Health
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhagavatheeswaran, Lalitha & Nair, Sapna & Stone, Hollie & Isac, Shajy & Hiremath, Tejaswini & T., Raghavendra & Vadde, Kumar & Doddamane, Mahesh & Srikantamurthy, H.S. & Heise, Lori & Watts, Charlott, 2016. "The barriers and enablers to education among scheduled caste and scheduled tribe adolescent girls in northern Karnataka, South India: A qualitative study," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 262-270.
- Kate McQueston & Rachel Silverman & Amanda Glassman, 2012. "Adolescent Fertility in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: Effects and Solutions," Working Papers id:4975, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal health; girl; health; social; adolescent; private sector; maternal; society; public health risks; developing countries; families; marriage; innovation; secondary school; young women; HIV;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-11-21 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2009-11-21 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .