Is the BDP Ultra Poor Approach Working? Survey of Some Key Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Munshi Sulaiman & Proloy Barua, 2006. "Targeting the Poorest in Microfinance: Poverty Outreach of BDP Ultra Poor Programme," Working Papers id:658, eSocialSciences.
- Matin, Imran & Hulme, David, 2003. "Programs for the Poorest: Learning from the IGVGD Program in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 647-665, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBDP ultra poor; IGA training; microfinance participation; IGA TRAINING AND KNOWLEDGE RETENTION; non financial services;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-07-11 (Development)
- NEP-MFD-2009-07-11 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .