Report NEP-MFD-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2093 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen B. DeLoach & Erika Lamanna, 2009. "Measuring the Impact of Microfinance on Child Health Outcomes in Indonesia," Working Papers 2009-02, Elon University, Department of Economics.
- Proloy Barua & Munshi Sulaiman, 2009. "Is the BDP Ultra Poor Approach Working? Survey of Some Key Issues," Working Papers id:2094, eSocialSciences.
- Bali Swain, Ranjula, 2009. "The Impact of Skill Development and Human Capital Training on Self Help Groups," Working Paper Series 2009:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Shawn Cole & Xavier Giné & Jeremy Tobacman & Petia Topalova & Robert M. Townsend & James Vickery, 2009. "Barriers to household risk management: evidence from India," Staff Reports 373, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.