Hobbes, Coase and Baliraja: Equity and Equality in Surface Water Distribution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1994. "Markets in tradable water rights: Potential for efficiency gains in developing country water resource allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 1613-1625, November.
- Murray Rust, H. & Lashari, B. & Memon, Y., 2000. "Water distribution equity in Sindh Province, Pakistan," IWMI Research Reports H026864, International Water Management Institute.
- Acocella,Nicola, 1998. "The Foundations of Economic Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521586382, March.
- Murray-Rust, Hammond & Lashari, Bhakshal & Memon, Yameen, 2000. "Water distribution equity in Sindh province, Pakistan," IWMI Working Papers H028248, International Water Management Institute.
- Kerr, John, 2002. "Watershed development projects in India: an evaluation," Research reports 127, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
Keywordspoverty alleviation; productivity; low caste; rural poor; landless; natural resource management; inputs; outputs; Leontief-water distribution; eauity; eaquality; input markets; transaction costs; social welfare; production function; rural economy; Baliraja; NGOs; India;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1731. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .