Optimal development of electricity generation mix considering fossil fuel phase-out and strategic multi-area interconnection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Hao & Tang, Bao-Jun & Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2016.
"A multi-period power generation planning model incorporating the non-carbon external costs: A case study of China,"
Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1333-1345.
- Hao Chen & Bao-Jun Tang & Hua Liao & Yi-Ming Wei, 2016. "A multi-period power generation planning model incorporating the non-carbon external costs: A case study of China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 97, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Seddighi, Amir Hossein & Ahmadi-Javid, Amir, 2015. "Integrated multiperiod power generation and transmission expansion planning with sustainability aspects in a stochastic environment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 9-18.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:98:y:2018:i:c:p:346-360 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gitizadeh, Mohsen & Kaji, Mahdi & Aghaei, Jamshid, 2013. "Risk based multiobjective generation expansion planning considering renewable energy sources," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 74-82.
- Jornada, Daniel & Leon, V. Jorge, 2016. "Robustness methodology to aid multiobjective decision making in the electricity generation capacity expansion problem to minimize cost and water withdrawal," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1089-1108.
- Hemmati, Reza & Hooshmand, Rahmat-Allah & Khodabakhshian, Amin, 2016. "Coordinated generation and transmission expansion planning in deregulated electricity market considering wind farms," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 620-630.
- repec:eee:energy:v:148:y:2018:i:c:p:977-991 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:230:y:2018:i:c:p:563-589 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:164:y:2018:i:c:p:951-963 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pereira, Adelino J.C. & Saraiva, João Tomé, 2011. "Generation expansion planning (GEP) – A long-term approach using system dynamics and genetic algorithms (GAs)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 5180-5199.
- Koltsaklis, Nikolaos E. & Georgiadis, Michael C., 2015. "A multi-period, multi-regional generation expansion planning model incorporating unit commitment constraints," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 310-331.
- Oree, Vishwamitra & Sayed Hassen, Sayed Z. & Fleming, Peter J., 2017. "Generation expansion planning optimisation with renewable energy integration: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 790-803.
- Chen, Fang & Huang, Guohe & Fan, Yurui, 2015. "A linearization and parameterization approach to tri-objective linear programming problems for power generation expansion planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 240-250.
- Pereira, Sérgio & Ferreira, Paula & Vaz, A.I.F., 2017. "Generation expansion planning with high share of renewables of variable output," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 1275-1288.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:2637-2643 is not listed on IDEAS
- Park, Heejung & Baldick, Ross, 2016. "Multi-year stochastic generation capacity expansion planning under environmental energy policy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 737-745.
- Guerra, Omar J. & Tejada, Diego A. & Reklaitis, Gintaras V., 2016. "An optimization framework for the integrated planning of generation and transmission expansion in interconnected power systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 1-21.
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:831-845 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.